1. Validity of Terms of Sale
1) The terms of sale apply to the buyer (consumer) and the company BEAUTY FOX SISTER´S OY and the online store www.xl-lashes.com, when buying goods and services from the online store.
2) In addition to these terms and conditions, the legal relations arising from the purchase of products from the KAMSENA online store are regulated by the Obligations Act, the Consumer Protection Act and other legislation in force in Finland.3) Online store KAMSENA reserves the right to change the terms of sale. These changes will be reflected on the KAMSENA website.
2. Price information
1) All KAMSENA prices in the online store include 24% VAT.
2) For purchases The transport price is added to the price according to the delivery method chosen by the consumer.
3) Prices are valid from the date of placing the order until the end of the payment period of the order.
4) If the order has been placed before the change of the terms of sale or prices, the legal relationship between the consumer and Beauty Fox Sister´s will be governed by the terms in force at the time of placing the order.
5) Online store KAMSENA reserves the right to change sales prices. These changes will be reflected on the KAMSENA website.
6) Postage prices are higher for products that contain liquids (an ingredient classified as hazardous) due to the mailing method.
3. Placing an order
1) Add the products you want to the shopping cart.
2) To place an order, first click on the "Order" link in the Shopping Cart.
3) Next, choose whether you want to place an order as a one-time or regular customer (if the online store has such a distribution).
4) Fill in the required information fields on the order page, select the delivery method that suits you and click the "Place an order" link. The screen will then show an invoice that you can conveniently pay through Klarna Bank AB. Information on how to make a euro payment, including any applicable national taxes and surcharges, can be found on the invoice that appears after the order is confirmed. Payment service provider: Klarna Bank AB cooperates with Finnish banks and credit institutions as the payment service provider and payment service provider. Klarna AB appears as the payee on the bank statement or card invoice and forwards the payment to the merchant. Klarna AB is licensed as a payment institution. In the event of a complaint, please contact the product supplier in the first instance.
Klarna Bank AB (publ) Sveavägen 46 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden Business
ID / VAT number: SE556737-0431
Postal address: Klarna Bank AB (publ) Korkeavuorenkatu 34 00130 Helsinki, Finland
5) Please fill in the fields on the information and order confirmation page carefully, as the accuracy and correctness of the information provided depends on the fast and smooth delivery of the products you have purchased and the resolution of disputes and claims at a later date.
6) Orders placed in the online store are processed on working days (Mon - Fri 10.00–18.00).
4. Entry into force of the Trade Agreement
1) The KAMSENA Online Store undertakes to hand over to the consumer the existing, manufactured or future KAMSENA-acquired goods and to enable the transfer of ownership to the consumer, and the consumer undertakes to pay KAMSENA the amount stated on the invoice and accept the goods.
2) Orders that have not been paid for will be canceled 3 days after placing the order.
3) The sales contract enters into force after the consumer pays the e-commerce bank account.
1) After the entry into force of the sales agreement, the KAMSENA online store completes the order and hands it over to the company's logistics partners for delivery.
2) The delivery terms stated on the e-commerce website are valid from the moment the order amount is received in the e-commerce bank account.
3) In order for delivery to take place without delay, care must be taken to ensure that the correct information is provided with the delivery information when ordering.
4) The KAMSENA online store is not responsible for delays in the delivery of goods if the goods have been handed over to the logistics partners on time, but the delivery delay is due to circumstances beyond the KAMSENA online store.
5. Right of return
1) After receiving the order, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract in the online store, without giving a reason, within 14 days (depending on the products or services, the consumer may not have the right to cancel the order). If the product is returned, it must be unused and in the original packaging and must be accompanied by a receipt of purchase. Sale products have no right of return / exchange. A return form is available on the KAMSENA website.
2) If the returned product is damaged, the consumer is liable for the loss resulting from the use of the item only if he has used the item in a way other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the item. In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of a product, the consumer must handle and use the goods as he would normally do in a shop.
3) In order to return the goods, an application for cancellation of the purchase of the Goods must be made, which can be found on the KAMSENA website of the online store and sent to BEAUTYFOXSISTERS@OUTLOOK.COM no later than 14 days after receipt of the goods.
4) The consumer must return the goods within 14 days of submitting the application or provide proof that he has delivered the goods to the logistics company within the said period.
5) Upon receipt of a request for cancellation, the KAMSENA online store must refund to the consumer immediately, but no later than 14 days, all payments received from the consumer under the contract, including delivery costs for the consumer's used items, unless the consumer has explicitly chosen the cheapest delivery method. Due to the different delivery methods, the online store does not have to reimburse the consumer for costs that exceed the costs associated with the normal delivery method.
Beauty Fox Sister´s Oy
Anjalankatu 17 B
18130 Heinola Finland
6. Force majeure 1) The KAMSENA online store is not liable for damages caused to the customer or for a delay in the delivery of the goods, if the damage or delay in the delivery of the goods is due to circumstances beyond the KAMSENA online store.
7. Processing of personal data
1) By entering the data into the online store and providing a corresponding confirmation, the consumer grants the right to collect and process the consumer's personal data (name, contact telephone number, parcel delivery and / or home address, e-mail address) and pass on personal data to the logistics partner.
2) The KAMSENA online store has the right to use the consumer's residential or location address to convey advertising and other information to the consumer.
3) The consumer shall have the right to refuse the collection and use of his personal data at any time, except where this is necessary for the collection of a contractual claim or the supply of goods.
4) By paying for purchases by encrypted communication with banks, the Consumer ensures the security of personal bank IDs and the online store does not have access to them.
8. Method of submitting applications
1) In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to contact the KAMSENA online store within two months at the latest by sending an invoice on the basis of which the purchase of the goods was paid for.
2) If there is a defect in the product, stop using the goods.
3) The online store KAMSENA and the consumer agree to repair or replace defective products. Repair costs are covered from the KAMSENA online store.
4) The KAMSENA online store is not liable for any product defects caused by a consumer error resulting from improper storage or misuse of the product.
5) If there are no requirements or defects in the product, please send a complaint to BEAUTYFOXSISTERS@OUTLOOK.COM and provide the name, telephone number, order number and a detailed description of the non-compliance or defect of the product.
6) A complaint about the detection of non-conformity or defects of a product must be made within two months of the detection of the non-conformity or defect of the product.
7) All complaints will be investigated and the consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.
8) The consumer has the right to demand a reduction of the purchase price of the KAMSENA online store or termination of the contract and return of the goods if the KAMSENA online store cannot repair or exchange the goods.
9. The consumer's right to apply to the Consumer Complaints Board
1) If the online store has refused to resolve the consumer's complaint or the consumer does not agree with the solution offered by the online store and finds that his rights or interests have been infringed, the consumer may lodge a complaint with the Consumer Complaints Board. The consumer can lodge a complaint himself or through his representative. The information of the Consumer Protection Commission is presented on the website of the Consumer Protection Board in order to solve problems in the Member States of the European Union by contacting the European Consumer Center.